Website Jungle Scout
Visual Designer (Austin, Vancouver or Remote)
Are you are the designer that creates every piece of work to be “pixel perfect”? Everything you create, by default, has that magic combination of creativity, craftsmanship, and flair, while rooted in foundational visual design principles?
If you are an ambitious, prolific visual designer looking to work in an inspiring and autonomous environment, then Jungle Scout is where you belong!
This is your chance to be a critical component in how Jungle Scout grows and develops its brand voice, website visuals, messaging and marketing.
You will be a key player on the marketing team, putting together the visual assets for multi-channel campaigns. You will own the end-to-end visual design of web properties and all digital communication (email, social media, ads, landing pages, etc).
Your work will require deep expertise with WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Zeplin, VWO, and more, creating the layout and execution in a distinctive visual language that renders seamlessly across web and mobile platforms. If you are ready to work in an industry-leading SaaS team and develop your design skills, then we would love to hear from you!
- Create and maintain web-ready assets–this includes landing pages, ads, and visual assets for Jungle Scout companies: Jungle Scout, Jump Send, Fetcher, and Splitly.
- Work within the Jungle Scout brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce the Jungle Scout brand style.
- Work closely with other designers to maintain and enhance our design component library
- Enhance and maintain visual esthetics cohesively across our web and mobile platforms
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Create high-fidelity comps for user testing and stakeholders to review
- Have 3+ years experience as a professional designer
- Have excellent communication skills, and ability to work across functional teams (engineering, product, marketing, customer success and more).
- You’re on top of the newest and coolest design trends, techniques, and best practices for your mediums.
- Are entrepreneurial. You need to be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and defining your own direction. You can operate autonomously in a fast paced environment with capacity to make informed decision and guide our customer’s success
- Help build and follow processes and procedures that can scale as we grow.
- You have a portfolio of digital work you’re excited to tell us all about.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.junglescout.com/jobs/ →