Full-Time in Worldwide – Remote OK – Mid Level
Skillcrush is on the hunt for an experienced Partnership Marketing Specialist to join our Leads team! This is a full-time, mid-level role.
The Leads team promotes the Skillcrush brand through multi-channel, top-of-the-funnel lead generation via original content production, paid advertising, partnership marketing, and lead conversion optimization.
As the Partnership Marketing Specialist, you’ll be designing and negotiating multi-faceted digital marketing programs with the goal of driving new traffic and lead generation into the top of the Skillcrush funnel.
Our ideal candidate will have polished communication skills, the ability to juggle the plethora of details inherent to the digital marketing world, and strong experience in reporting, measurement, and data-driven decision making.
You should have a knack for establishing, growing, and deepening relationships with strategic external partners. And you should be ready and able to launch and grow the Skillcrush Affiliate program and qualify partners for co-branded sales efforts and bonus offers.
- Identify and prospect new partners, ideally bringing contacts into position
- Schedule and conduct sales calls/video hangouts with prospective partners
- Produce engaging pitch decks and one-sheeters outlining partnership programs, benefits, and requirements to use in closing partnership deals
- Manage all phases of relationships with Skillcrush’s partners
- Launch and grow the Skillcrush Affiliate program—a multi-tiered, revenue-sharing partner program designed to bolster partner participation through a paid channel
- Work with the Content team to design and develop new partner programs, products, and franchises to drive new traffic and qualified leads to ultimately convert our ideal customer
- Maintain robust, ongoing content syndication program with media outlets and aligned content marketing publications
- Monitor features and syndication schedule with an eye for automation
- Provide end-to-end reporting to internal stakeholders and partners to measure success of programs leveraging HubSpot and Google Analytics data
- Professional experience with partnership marketing development and/or management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and balancing multiple projects
- Willingness to jump in to help others with various tasks and problem-solving as needed
- Available to work a flexible range of hours that overlaps with standard business hours on Eastern Time
- Access to a reliable, high-speed Internet connection
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, UX, and web design
- Experience using WordPress and/or WP Courseware to organize and publish content
- Experience using JIRA and/or HubSpot
- Familiarity with Agile, scrum, or Kanban
- Experience working in a remote environment with team members in different time zones
- Flexible, remote work
- Competitive benefits package, including subsidized health insurance for you and your family.
- Co-working stipend and other fun perks
- Free access to all the Skillcrush classes you can eat
- A fun, passionate team working from all over the world
- A fast-growing company with lots of opportunities for job growth
- $70k-$75k, commensurate with experience
Skillcrush is a rapidly growing online tech education company that offers online classes on a variety of technological topics.
At Skillcrush, we have built an open & collaborative environment. We hire the people we want to work with, but who also think differently than us and challenge the status quo. We empower people, giving the support and autonomy needed to succeed. We embrace data to make decisions and overcome obstacles. We do what we do well, but we’re always looking to do it better.
Skillcrush is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin (or current home base), sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, family status, time zone, geography, musical preferences or college football allegiances. We think a diverse team builds a better product!
Although based in New York City, the Skillcrush team is a remote company and welcomes job applicants from all over the world!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://skillcrush.breezy.hr/p/598292dcf31e-partnership-marketing-specialist →