Second City Prints
Second City Prints is searching for a diligent and hard working artist to lead our team as a Production and Marketing Graphic Designer. This is a full-time Graphic Design role where you will have the freedom and autonomy to develop top quality and creative design work.
At Second City Prints, we specialize in the entertainment industry, collaborating on apparel design, labeling and merchandising for touring musicians and various record labels. If you have a background in graphic design, a passion for creating meaningful art and want to work with team members who don’t wear ties to work everyday, we might be a good fit for you.
We are seeking a talented and organized individual with a strong background in graphic design to join our team and grow in responsibility within our organization.
Our Graphic Designer’s responsibilities include:
- Web and print marketing design – flyers, ads, product images, etc.
- Spot color separation for screen-printing process
- Design and logo redraw/vectorization
- Creating order forms
- Creative design per client/salesperson instruction
- Collaboration and communication with ownership
- Management of production staff
Desired skills for our Graphic Designer include:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Acrobat
- Basic HTML
- CSS and other web language experience
- Proficiency in MS Word / Excel
- Proficiency in Gmail
- Be an accurate and speedy typist (minimum 60 wpm)
- Great communication skills
- High attention to detail/organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Graphic Designer Compensation:
Base Salary and bonus + benefits.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://apply.jobadder.com/indeed/us1/1040/50862/3mnpdahaf3zurkpyo3mbegwxbi →