Website Outpost Games
Country Manager – France
We are looking for an ambitious team member to help us launch and grow our new game SOS in France. You will be localizing content, working on go-to-market initiatives, developing the community, and establishing our influencer outreach programs in France with the goal of making SOS the fastest growing game in the market.
You understand what players’ need, hold yourself to a high quality bar, can quickly establish a plan to recruit and retain players, and you have an analytical bent which supports your more off-the-wall initiatives.
This is a contract role that can be performed remotely.
About Outpost Games:
We’re witnessing a revolution. The entertainment industry is being transformed by gamers who are becoming the next generation of great performers and personalities, and they’re drawing the attention of larger audiences every day.
At Outpost Games, we’re building a multiplayer survival game, called SOS, that’s designed from the ground up to be as thrilling to watch as it is to play. Powering SOS is a platform we’re building that turns every player into a performer and gives them a live, interactive audience. On this platform, everyone experiences the thrill of being in the spotlight, and every audience member has the ability to participate in play. Join us and work alongside industry veterans from EA, Zynga, Epic Games, MZ, YouTube, and Twitch to take a fresh approach on gaming and entertainment.
What does a French Country Manager at Outpost Games do?
- You are the expert on the French games market
- Develop country strategy, positioning and growth for SOS
- Develops and executes on an influencers outreach and partnership growth strategy in France by researching, selecting and running campaigns with mid-tier influencers.
- Responsible for localization of product, in-game content, social media and marketing initiatives, support and community content
- Responsible for the local website including content and look and feel, ensuring it has local focus (user experience).
- Establishes a support and community program to engage and retain the French audience and players.
- Provides basic support during the initial launch period and onboard local player experience specialists in conjunction with the player experience team when the market shows substantial growth.
- Develops relevant content for our target audience in France for distribution via social media, blogs, SEO and other relevant channels
- Monitor and report to the team on relevant business KPIs.
What we are looking for from a French Country Manager?
- French native with a strong understanding of player needs in France.
- Has localized content for the French audience.
- Worked with influencer marketing in France or other markets
- Experience working in the gaming community. This could be in community initiatives, content creation, business development, or a mix of all the above.
- Proven experience in social media, especially with Facebook, Twitch and YouTube
- Fluent in English and French, any additional languages are a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/outpostgames/f6ca5467-1b14-4cc0-85f3-7ca28ecea550 →