Website Spectra Force
Note: Candidates need to be local to Ashland/Richmond, VA for this role; however candidates can work remote once up to speed.
- Responsible for working with IT Applications Personnel and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to document and publish changes to existing content in the User Instruction Manuals as part of a software upgrade project.
- Support the software upgrade project and SMEs by applying appropriate document standards, style guide criteria and ensuring terminology consistency across all documents.
- Collaborate with IT Applications Personnel and SMEs to compare existing instruction content to software upgrade and identify required documentation changes.
- Draft and submit content updates in User Instruction Manuals to SMEs for approval, commit all changes and publish final documents in adherence to project timelines.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality, detailed documentation
- Ability to quickly grasp business & system process requirements and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- SharePoint and Snagit experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Writing, or Technical field
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://leoforce.us/Careers/Spectraforce/JobDetails.html?OrgId=1&UserId=47&jobid=6f18673a-5eb1-4e46-9685-6448a374c169 →