The Sr. Writer/Producer for Integrated Marketing reports into the Associate Creative Director with a dotted line to the Head of Brand Programs.
This position conceives, pitches, develops and produces integrated marketing campaigns and individual creative assets for VICELAND sales clients. The role is responsible for organically integrating the client’s messaging and branding into the VICELAND voice and aesthetic to ensure high quality creative executions that create value for our clients while protecting the VICELAND brand. Ensuring consistency in the brand voice is key.
- Conceive custom creative solutions for clients – from topline concepts to multi-layered robust campaigns.
- Build decks, design mood boards and write scripts to present ideas to clients.
- Put together budgets and timings for projects.
- Workshop with clients through the various stages of campaign development until an idea is ready to go to production.
- Creative direct approved projects – includes directing all live action shoots and overseeing the post process.
- Hire and manage appropriate external vendors and freelancers for all phases of production through delivery of final materials..
- Navigate the approval process of all phases of every project – including balancing the various sources of feedback between the Associate Creative Director / VP Marketing and the clients. Know when to push back and maintain integrity of the Viceland brand while seeking appropriate solutions to ensure clients’ needs are met.
- Support the sales and creative team during upfront planning / presentations and other internal and external sales meetings / events as needed.
- Has agency/client and field production experience.
- TV experience is preferred.
- Has strong conceptual thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Has a strong portfolio/reel of work.
- Knows how to scope and develop project plans.
- Has experience managing interdisciplinary project teams.
- Is comfortable interacting with senior level clients.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/vice/jobs/858168#.WleLNa5Ku00 →