We are looking for someone to help us scale Rayfeed. You will have the opportunity to be a leader at a remote SaaS startup. In the Sales Manager role you will own the positioning, messaging, sales pipeline, and launch process for the Rayfeed platform.
Who we are
Rayfeed helps web and mobile apps validate their prototypes or products using video feedback from their customers — this is known as usability testing. Usability testing is an important part of a product’s cycle. Studies show that running small and frequent tests with up to 5 users can uncover over 75% usability issues. We want to make it even more seamless for product managers, designers, developers, and founders to get feedback at any stage and uncover those issues.
What you’ll do
- Drive revenue and growth for Rayfeed by selling to web businesses
- Pitch and qualify leads on a daily basis
- Define and run experiments, measure and track progress in a data driven way to inform the team and build best practices
- Work closely with the team to establish and iterate the ideal customer profile
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
Develop strategies and implement programs to activate, engage, and retain multiple customer segments, including small business and large enterprise.
What describes you
- Extremely data driven and systematic
- Very personable, engaging, and friendly individual who deeply cares about customers
- Highly organized and very self-reliant. You enjoy managing multiple priorities at the same time while ensuring to follow-up consistently
- Enjoy experimenting in the sale process and challenge the status quo. You seek to improve yourself and those around you
- Strongly biased towards action but ground your decisions on data and a thorough process
Comfortable wearing multiple hats (sales, marketing, copywriting, business dev).
- 3+ years of experience selling or marketing a SaaS platform in a B2B environment.
- A sound understanding of lead and revenue funnel management.
Startup experience (founder or part of first 10 hires).
- Work remotely.
- Flexible hours.
- Autonomy to do your thing.
First hire -> highest equity pick.
This is a salary + equity position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com