Marcus & Millichap
One of Denver’s top commercial real estate broker teams specializing in multi-family investment sales is looking for a full time assistant.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will assist with the following tasks but are not limited to:
- Marketing and escrow management
- Preparing marking packages and proposals
- Design flyers and advertising
- Coordinate all marketing efforts
- Scheduling client events
- Acting as liaison between broker and clients
- Market research
- Business development
- Database Management
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong communication skills, well spoken and written
- Excellent computer skills: Proficient in all MS Office, In-Design and basic Adobe Photoshop
- Problem solving abilities, independent resourceful
- Quick/sharp thinker
- Excellent retention and recollection ability
- Attention to detail
- A resume is required
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,700 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2016, the firm closed 8,995 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.3 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/marcusmillichap/35b60b77-8ac2-4cf4-a8b9-9ef066d59c4c →