Springboard has seen incredible revenue growth, driven by a talented yet small growth team. We are now looking for a Head of Marketing and Growth (could be at the VP or Director level) to scale the team and revenues, while championing our brand. The ideal person is a data-driven, user-focused marketer, who can both think strategically and dive into details.
You will be responsible for leading our marketing team, and growing revenue. You will own aggressive growth goals, set the strategy, and hire, mentor and manage a high-performing team. You will also roll up your sleeves, a lot. This is NOT simply a “manager“ role.
You will work on the leadership team directly with the founders and leaders of other teams within the company. You’ll bring the best growth marketing and management practices together, and foster an environment where the team continues to love working together.
- Own the company’s revenue goals, along with the co-founders
- Build and own the company’s growth model to plan our growth to 3x, 10x, and 50x our current scale
- Develop a deep understanding of our (prospective) users, their motivations, and why they choose Springboard
- Become an expert on our customer acquisition channels, funnels and marketing stack
- Own the marketing budget, and allocate optimally across tools and channels Identify and prioritize growth experiments — e.g. optimize existing channels, and discover new ones
- Establish a growth habit and culture of experimentation. Work with the team to prioritize and implement growth experiments
- Lead the charge on building a data-driven culture, including instrumentation and attribution
- Work closely with the product team to refine refine UX, copy, and messaging
- Steward the Springboard brand and voice; ensure consistency in all our communication
- Manage and continue to build out the growth/marketing team
- have 4+ years of growth/marketing experience with experience mentoring and managing high-performers
- have a track record of success in growth / user acquisition, ideally on a startup team when it scaled from Series A to Series B
- bring a solid understanding of free and paid user acquisition channels, with deep expertise scaling at least one channel
- think from first principles, by putting yourself in the shoes of the user
- are willing to bet on bold experiments, with a strong ability to prioritize
- are very analytical, and communicate clearly
- are comfortable getting your hands dirty and implementing your own ideas
- are passionate about improving education and seriously committed to helping build an organization from ground up, even though it means things won’t always be easy.
The Springboard team of 35 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including 500 Startups and founders of LinkedIn, Princeton Review, and InMobi. Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, full health insurance coverage, off-site travel, office lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact students’ lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/springboard/4ba919ce-27e5-4f3a-bd64-ac47eaaa185a/ →