We are looking for a talented Growth Marketer to join our team.
We are a fast-growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally. We have a solid international business and our customers love what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
We are looking for a talented Growth Marketer to join our team. Leadfeeder is a fast growing international startup headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are on a mission to make b2b sales more effective by using intelligence from web analytics and other online sources. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads. Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 27 people across 9 different countries and we are hiring key people around the world to strengthen our quick growth. We’ve been spotlighted in Forbes, Social Media Examiner, Entrepreneur and Google Analytics’ blog to name a few.
What will the Growth Marketer do?
As a Growth Marketer you will be an integral part of the marketing and lead generation team. You work closely with business development and product teams to drive website initiatives forward. We expect you to:
- Develop and optimize our website content and online marketing campaigns at high velocity
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing and analyze results to help optimize website conversion rate
- Develop analytics framework and tools for measuring marketing performance
- Use data in our data warehouse to get insights on user behaviour
- Support digital ad campaigns by contributing creative and landing pages
- Create compelling copy, graphics and videos required to support web content needs
- Minimum of 5+ years in a technical marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, with coursework in website development preferred
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Intercom, Segment and Kissmetrics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Highly proficient in analyzing data in Excel/Google Sheets (pivot tables, lookups, formulas etc)
- Must have strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, analytical and detail-oriented with ability to deliver data-driven results, analysis, testing and application of findings
- Independent as well as a team player
What Leadfeeder can offer
- A seat in a fast growing startup
- International team of top performers
- Possibility to work remotely
- Team meetings worldwide
- Full medical, vision and dental coverage
- Access to a 401k plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- 18-weeks maternity and paternity leave (after working with Leadfeeder for at least a year)
- A competitive salary
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.leadfeeder.com/jobs/growth-marketer/ →