Amazon.com Services, Inc.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will conceive, create, and optimize a wide range of marketing and site merchandising efforts to enhance the discovery of Prime Video Direct published content globally. This role will autonomously negotiate and construct campaigns for emerging content that promote scalable content discovery.
Primary responsibilities for the role include (1) creating, executing and measuring campaigns to merchandise/market emerging and experimental video content globally, (2) aligning processes and increasing collaboration with central Prime Video merchandising/marketing teams and systems and (3) owning strategy and execution to improve product merchandising/search mechanisms for customers to more easily discover new content types.
You’ll have an eye for compelling content, a passion for the film and media industry and an aptitude for data-analysis. You will hold a high bar for the measurement of your work and will define success metrics, measurement methods and reporting processes for your efforts. You will learn from and share best practices across Prime Video teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Partnering with marketing and content acquisition colleagues to build and execute content launches.
· Crafting editorial content pitches and advocating for business-wide testing.
· Optimizing content programming and intake processes.
· Contributing to the development and testing of new discovery product features.
· Identifying opportunities for content efficiency and automation and working cross-functionally on implementation.
· Advocating for product and process enhancements that will improve the discovery of emerging content.
· Analyzing data to identify customer demand and new areas for experimentation.
· 3+ years relevant work experience in roles requiring process improvements, cross-functional collaboration, program management and data analysis
· Ability to prioritize workload and deliver results against multiple
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Digital marketing proficiency, including content management
· Film industry knowledge and editorial programming experience
· Comfortable with a varied set of merchandising and programming tools. Ability to learn new tools quickly
· Proficiency with databases and SQL
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://us-amazon.icims.com/jobs/632827/digital-marketing-specialist/job →