We are a highly successful startup in growth mode. It’s an exciting time to join our team as we are close to going live with a digital transformation!
You may work onsite at our Irvine location, or if you’re in So Cal but too far to commute daily you can work REMOTE and come in one day a week. If you’re not in SoCal we’ll consider fully remote for the right person.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- It’s an exciting time! Our new eCommerce platform will be launching next year.
- We are in growth mode so there is lots of opportunity.
- We believe in innovation and doing things right first time that means no shortcuts & following best practices.
- Work with amazing people. Our talented team speaks at conferences and are tech thought leaders.
- We believe in flexible hours and a work-life balance and offer competitive salaries and great benefits.
What You Will Be Doing
As we prepare to move from a brick and mortar company to an eCommerce business we are seeking a stellar Director of Marketing. You will lead a small (but growing) marketing team and will also be happy being hands-on with all marketing efforts including social media, PR with industry publications, content marketing and driving trade shows and industry fairs.
- Use web technologies to achieve business growth goals
- Set digital marketing strategies using all channels including SEO, email, social, display, content etc….
- Work closely with business stakeholders to develop corporate identity
- Identify and execute brand awareness strategies
- Grow our B2B platform from an early stage startup to an international, scalable business model
- Analyze web traffic metrics and recommend performance enhancement solutions
- Optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising opportunities and needs
- Establish digital best practices
- Grow and lead a team of digital marketing specialists as needed
What You Need for this Position
- You should be a seasoned marketing professional; however, we need someone comfortable in the startup world who can wear many hats and is prepared to roll up their sleeves and be hands-on as necessary.
- Background in B2B marketing
- Proven experience successfully helping a company through a digital transformation
- Social media
- PR with industry publications
- People leadership
- Planning and executing trade shows and industry fairs
Nice to have
- Prior startup experience
- Electronics industry experience
So, if you are a seasoned Marketing Director looking for a great new challenge, please apply now!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- B2B Marketing
- Social Media
- People Leadership
- Tradeshows and industry fairs
- Led B2B brick & mortar to ecommerce transformation
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.cybercoders.com/digital-marketing-director-remote-if-youre-not-local-job-387088 →