VICELAND is a TV channel.
A TV channel in need of a copywriter to join the Creative Services team.
Most TV channels are just a collection of shows – VICELAND is a collection of personal points-of-view. Everything at VICELAND has a reason to exist and a strong perspective. Our mission is to examine the world we live in, and explore the things that confuse us, make us laugh, or awaken our sense of wonder.
VICELAND was founded on a curiosity of the world around us. We are looking for someone with an interesting voice that can add to ours.
- Concept and develop integrated campaign ideas to promote our shows and our brand.
- Pitch and develop ideas for interstitial content.
- Develop creative decks and pitches.
- Write copy for a range of assets such as TV spots, websites, out of home and print advertising.
- Find stories and characters that can be featured on our channel.
- Collaborate with and support VICE Labs, our in-house experimental content team.
- Make things we didn’t ask for.
- 3-5 years experience in advertising or media (If you have personal work that you feel that applies or experience elsewhere, tell us about it).
- Want to work in a fast paced environment.
- Collaborative and easy going in nature.
- Comfortable pitching work.
- Have a voice to bring to the table.
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/vice/jobs/870826#.WleLMK5Ku00 →