Website HostPapa Inc.
HostPapa Inc. is one of Canada’s fastest growing technology companies. Our goal is to provide our customers with the web hosting solutions they need to achieve success while maintaining our reputation for reliability, security, and award-winning customer service. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of the HostPapa family, driving innovation and success in an environment that nurtures growth, learning, and achieving your potential.
We are currently seeking a Content Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the production of original, informative, compelling content. This includes ensuring that consistent messaging is present in all written material used in all our channels, including our websites, blog, customer support knowledgebase, email, and social media platforms. You’ll manage multiple projects concurrently using your superior attention to detail and ability to proactively communicate with multiple internal and external contributors.
Although this position is not for a writer, the successful candidate must be able to effectively evaluate the writing skills of others, including editing others’ work and occasionally writing content pieces him or herself where required.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to attract a qualified audience to our online assets (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Develop and manage a content/editorial calendar and oversee the production and publication of all content for the organization’s written communications
- Manage an extended community of freelance writers and contributors
- Work with the marketing team to develop content that furthers all marketing initiatives, including inbound marketing, SEO, content marketing, lead generation, landing pages, email campaigns, PR, and more
- Collaborate with our customer care team to develop relevant knowledge base articles, whitepapers, guides, and videos to assist our customers and support team
- Develop top-tier informative and relevant posts for our corporate blog using freelance contributing writers and guest bloggers
- Source content from internal and external sources to publish on our website, email and social media
- Perform web-based and non-web-based research, including sourcing and interviewing subject matter experts to contribute to our content creation
- Leverage market data, internal data, and trending topics to generate relevant ideas and topics for content creation for inbound lead and SEO programs
- Work with our external translators to ensure content is accurate in all languages
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing web, digital, and social media content
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism and/or Communications
- Proven experience in implementing best practices for content strategy, website user experiences, and techniques for writing for the web
- Understanding of inbound marketing and SEO best practices and how to apply them to our on-page content, including content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement
- Organized, detail-oriented, and committed to deadlines, but flexible in a changing environment
- Creative, passionate, strategic-minded but with an ability to execute plans
- Experience in the management of social media platforms
- Experience using content management systems (such as WordPress)
- Excellent English writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience in the technology vertical is an asset
Benefits and Perks
- Work from anywhere – this is a remote opportunity!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Education reimbursement opportunities
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://hostpapa.applytojob.com/apply/job_20171108183255_PJURFCLCPGPXSLFL/Content-Marketing-Manager-Remote →