Personalization is the key to customers’ hearts, minds and wallets
Most marketers say that personalization can have a significant impact on:
- 75% customer retention rates
- 73% lifetime customer value
- 71% customer advocacy rates
- 71% promotion conversion rates
- 66% average revenue per transaction
91% of shoppers admit they would be likely to act on a well-targeted email offer.91% of shoppers admit they would be likely to act on a well-targeted email offer. Click To Tweet
62% of global consumers worry about their personal data being used for more than marketing purposes.62% of global consumers worry about their personal data being used for more than marketing purposes. Click To Tweet
91% of global consumers will give trusted brands their personal information.
How do you get personalization to pay off?
Do’s and don’ts for marketing emails.
- Go beyond first name
- Use past purchases to forecast future purchases
- Analyze email history
- Target geographic locations for types of products
- Remember their birthday
- If you can’t do it right, don’t do it at all
- Don’t use an “expert” to help market your products
- Don’t go overboard with volume
- Don’t neglect mobile
Infographic courtesy of GetResponse.