If you are struggling with multiple social media accounts or don’t know how to efficiently use social media to boost your brand awareness and engagement, these 28 social media tools can make your job easier.
Let us know if these tools help you in some ways.
- Manage multiple social media accounts in one dashboard.
- Schedule updates in advance.
- Track engagement and shares of your social content.
- Monitor brand mentions.
1. Hubspot Social Inbox (Paid)
- Schedule posts in advance, upload Tweets in bulk using a CSV file or Excel.
- Integrate analytics tool and CRM to track down the lead generation process.
- Organize history information of customer’s interaction to business.
2. Buffer (Free & Paid)
3. Hootsuite (Free & Paid)
4. Sendible (Paid)
5. Sprout Social (Paid)
8. Oktopost (Paid)
9. Simply Measured (Free & Paid)
FACEBOOK & TWITTER TOOLS
- Automate Tweets and/or Facebook updates.
- Monitor the number of times your post shared or re-tweeted.
- Track #hashtags, new followers, trending topics and influencers in your niche.
10. TweetDeck (Free)
11. Crowdbooster (Paid)
12. Social Oomph (Free & Paid)
13. Social Bro (Free & Paid)
14. Tweepi (Paid)
15. Postling (Paid)
16. Fanpage Karma (Paid)
PINTEREST & INSTAGRAM TOOLS
- Manage and schedule pins to one or multiple accounts.
- Multi-board pinning, bulk upload content.
- Increase followers on Pinterest/Instagram.
- Measure success of published content.
18. Tailwind (Paid)
19. ViralWoot (Free)
20. Postris (Free)
- Manage your audience on Google+.
- Monitor post engagement, comments and followers.
- Share your content on Google+ to other social networks.
- Create new circles based on the metric you created.
22. Friends+Me (Free & Paid)
23. Circloscope (Paid)
24. BuzzSumo (Free & Paid)
25. SocialMention (Free)
26. Scoop.it (Free & Paid)
27. Pocket (Free)
28. Cyfe (Free & Paid)