With the number of more than 1 billion unique users visiting Youtube each month, we know your business will be missing out on something if you don’t use it as a marketing channel, do you?
- 60 hours of video are uploaded every minute, or one hour of video is uploaded to YouTube every second.
- Over 4 billion videos are viewed a day.
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month.
- Over 3 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube.
- More video is uploaded to YouTube in one month than the 3 major US networks created in 60 years.
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US.
- YouTube is localized in 39 countries and across 54 languages.
- In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views.
- In 2011 there were almost 140 views for every person on Earth.
- 500 years of YouTube video are watched every day on Facebook.
- Over 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each minute.
- 100 million people take a social action on YouTube (likes, shares, comments, etc) every week.
- An auto-shared tweet results in 6 new youtube.com sessions on average.
- There are 500 tweets per minute containing a YouTube link.
- Millions of subscriptions to YouTube happen each day. (Subscriptions allow you to connect with someone you’re interested in — whether it’s a friend, or the NBA — and keep up on their activity on the site).
- More than 50% of videos on YouTube have been rated or include comments from the community.
- Millions of videos are favorited every day.
More stats from Jeffbullas.
This infographic from RICOH also give you some stats that you should know before making your decision.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
More Interesting Content