With the number of more than 1 billion unique users visiting Youtube each month, we know your business will be missing out on something if you don’t use it as a marketing channel, do you?
- 60 hours of video are uploaded every minute, or one hour of video is uploaded to YouTube every second.
- Over 4 billion videos are viewed a day.
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month.
- Over 3 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube.
- More video is uploaded to YouTube in one month than the 3 major US networks created in 60 years.
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US.
- YouTube is localized in 39 countries and across 54 languages.
- In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views.
- In 2011 there were almost 140 views for every person on Earth.
- 500 years of YouTube video are watched every day on Facebook.
- Over 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each minute.
- 100 million people take a social action on YouTube (likes, shares, comments, etc) every week.
- An auto-shared tweet results in 6 new youtube.com sessions on average.
- There are 500 tweets per minute containing a YouTube link.
- Millions of subscriptions to YouTube happen each day. (Subscriptions allow you to connect with someone you’re interested in — whether it’s a friend, or the NBA — and keep up on their activity on the site).
- More than 50% of videos on YouTube have been rated or include comments from the community.
- Millions of videos are favorited every day.
More stats from Jeffbullas.
This infographic from RICOH also give you some stats that you should know before making your decision.